Week 29: (Apr 18th 1999)

This week I started to rebuild the frame and got quite a lot accomplished (or so I think). I was able to install the rear suspension, differential, axles, leaf spring. On the front side, I installed the a-arms and sway bar.

This page shows my progress and is quite graphically intensive (many photos). So here goes:

Installing front suspension towers:

Rear hand brake cable installed:

Rear differential installed:

Rear leaf spring installed:

Left rear axle installed:

Both axles installed:

Left Front a-arm installed:

Transmission mount and engine torque cable:

Front a-arms & sway bar installed: