Week 8: (November 21st 1998)

I decided to do the seats this week. I have ordered seat covers and seat foams from British Parts NW. Expensive but worth it. I dismantled the old seats and instantly threw everything away. (fungus covered seat covers w/ rotten foam). Rust gets everywhere and so I sandblasted the seat frames, repainted them. I also made new seat straps using upholstery elastic. I then glued on the new seat foams and put on the seat covers. What annoyed me is that with the 500+ dollars this cost, I didn’t get anything for the head rests…. Well, I’ll do those later (probably just replace the foam) Here are the final results for the seats: